Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
Great Service with many features I didn't even come to use. But it is the tool to choose for small business owners who want to grow, or big businesses who need mighty marketing tools.
- Many features.
- Great interface.
- Good value for money.
- Good service.
- Pictures upload solution is old school and and formatting process of the text size and colour, etc. could be more sexy.
- For beginners hard to learn and dive into the opportunities for marketing they offer.
- Complicated to make automations with triggers, miss a testing opportunity to make sure to get it right.
- Collecting contacts.
- Getting in touch quickly with customers.
- Seeing what they are interested in.
Mailchimp is for small companies. When I switched I intended to grow. ActiveCampaign offers great features to build up lists and trust with people. Especially the pop-ups are an important tool which I implemented in WordPress easily. Furthermore it is strong to verify campaigns and see what people clicked and opened. You also can build segments upon this information which is helpful.
Small Businesses who want to grow and big companies should choose this tool. Too expensive if you plan a list with no more than 1000 people (unless a huge percentage is a buying customer) and need no more than sending decent emails. Also great if you are looking for European companies to work with!