Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
Our marketing department currently uses Active Campaign as our sole email marketing software. We have it linked to Salesforce through their app. This provides us a solution for all email marketing campaigns.
- Very easy to create templates.
- Vast automation tools.
- New app integrates well with Salesforce Lightning.
- Immediately after renewing our service (twice) our sending servers were switched which created deliverability issues. After considerable back and forth with their deliverability team, we were finally switched to a third server which was better for deliverability.
- Automation sometimes is delayed.
- Salesforce app only works in Lightning.
- Positive: Great communication with our clients.
- Positive: Very easy to train new employees on use.
- Negative: Deliverability is a rollercoaster.
I have used Campaign Monitor in the past. This is a great product but lacked lead scoring and direct integration with Salesforce (it's available, but through a third party vendor that comes at a cost).
Overall, our team likes Active Campaign and the ease of use, but the switching of servers has darkened a very good product. The key factor in any email marketing software is deliverability. Both times they switched our servers the servers that they put us on were so poor that emails within our own domain would be picked up by our spam filters and placed in quarantine.