Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
I use it as part of my own technical blog to help in managing marketing & maintaining my relationships with my audience through weekly newsletters that I send out. What surprised me and blew me away the most was that they had assigned a customer support executive, who took the effort to call me and ask my experience was using the software despite the fact that I was on a free trial. This was quite unusual compared to the various free trials of the software or services that I had used. Besides, it is really easy to use for me to maintain my relationships with my audience. Compared to other emailing software I had used in the past, it works great due to its easy to use automation like sending a weekly update of updates to my blog & integrations like Google Analytics to track my newsletter performance.
- Easy to use due to their awesome documentation whenever I need to add new automation for my marketing effort.
- Best in class customer support despite the fact that I was on free trail.
- Provides continuous education to allow me to become better at using it through webinars.
- Static site generators integrations like Hugo & GatsbyJS.
- Better and more variety of email templates for newsletters.
- Finer control in adding tags to hyperlinks for the email.
- Better targeting due to the tags I had placed in my links.
- It was much easier for me to create a weekly newsletter that greatly cut down on the time I needed to send it out.
- Better tracking and interacting with my audience activity and interest through the email newsletter or blog posts that I had to send to them.
For anyone new blogger or developer looking to up their game in doing more with their audience or grow their email list should use it.