Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
I currently use my company account for my training and for testing. In my clients' accounts, I implement different email marketing and contact segmentation strategies. I meet with my clients and ask them to explain to me what their objectives are with a certain campaign, what points of the customer experience are essential, etc. Then, I take care of taking it to the platform. I have not found another tool that allows me as much versatility and flexibility as ActiveCampaign.
- Without a doubt, segmentation and everything that surrounds it is an essential point for me. It is not just about putting a label on a customer, but about being able to create dynamic lists based on the behaviors of the contacts.
- A tool that is in continuous evolution. Listening to the market and offering a solution according to needs.
- Integration with other tools, essential for the entire system to work automatically.
- More detailed and accessible information on unsubscribing contacts.
- Better statistics in the forms.
- Improve integration with Zapier.
- I have increased the number of clients in the last campaign by 10% thanks to segmentation.
- Recovery of abandoned carts with automation for it.
- Automatic list cleaning based on commitment.
- AWeber, Mailchimp and ConvertKit
Comparisons are always obnoxious, but in this case, there is no rival;)
- The communication interface is much friendlier.
- The learning curve is less, obviously it takes a while, but it is much more intuitive.
- Label management.
- The automation map.
Do you think ActiveCampaign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ActiveCampaign's feature set?
Did ActiveCampaign live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ActiveCampaign go as expected?
Would you buy ActiveCampaign again?
I will start at least recommended: when someone starts. Why? Because it requires an investment that is not low. When starting a company or business, the tool has a high cost compared to other solutions. I also don't recommend it when the email marketing strategy is mass mailing to all subscribers. In all other cases, it is a resounding yes. I always recommend ActiveCampaign.
ActiveCampaign Feature Ratings
Evaluating ActiveCampaign and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability