Overall Satisfaction with Acumatica 5.0
We use Acumatica across the whole organisation, we have 2 divisions so we use the inter-branch module in order to report on divisions separately. It enables complete integration between Purchasing, Sales orders, Stock Control and Finance - prior to using Acumatica we had to use 2 separate systems for Finance and Stock Control. It is also very scalable and customisable.
- Generic Inquiries are a very easy way to create custom reports.
- The automation schedules are useful, we use these for confirming of shipments, creating invoices and emailing them. Reduces workload.
- Open for integration with other software. We find the ease of connection to MS PowerBI very useful.
- The CRM module is very basic.
- There is no supplier remittance function.
- The API is basic, our ecommerce integration has had to be built nearly from scratch.
- Time to match customer payments has decreased by approximately 30%.
- Time to enter sales orders has decreased by approx 10%.
- It has enabled up to easily access our system remotely, meaning we are able to be more flexible in our work.
Acumatica Feature Ratings
Using Acumatica 5.0
15 - Customer Service
2 - Good general IT skills and a knowledge of basic report building (joining tables, adding parameters, basic SQL formulas etc). No coding or hardware skills required.
- Customer Portal where our customers can log in with limited access to view their account/stock availability