Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Acrobat DC
I personally use Adobe Acrobat for the conversion of Word documents into PDFs and vice versa. I also utilize it to create forms.
- Conversion of files to a variety of formats.
- Creating a variety of forms for students and parents to fill out using text.
- The ability to edit documents that are typically difficult to edit.
- Sometimes the editing tools are difficult to use.
- Sometimes the processing of PDFs to open is slow or lags.
- The locations of the tools in the editing section could be improved to make them more intuitive.
- I personally invested in Acrobat several years ago and I have definitely utilized it as a good ROI mostly through the file conversion features.
- In addition to my work based on utilization of the software, I have personally used it for the creation of forms and signed letters for the management of sport-related activities.
- The cost for the full version of Acrobat is high, therefore it can be difficult for a small business or independent contractor to afford the expense.
Personally, I did not consider any other program for PDF manipulation because I am not aware of another choice for this type of software function. Adobe is so highly known and recommended that I felt comfortable just purchasing what I feel is the main brand of software.
Adobe Acrobat is great for opening a variety of document formats and converting them to other formats. This allows the user to make documents editable or non-editable content. Also, Adobe Acrobat is great for creating document templates that allow users to send out forms that can be directly typed into and saved into many different file formats. Adobe Acrobat is not as useful for utilization by high school students for class work due to the complexity of the software interface.