Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Acrobat DC
It's my go-to app to open all PDFs. It's easy to use, intuitive and within the program, you can make minor text edits as well as digitally sign the document and save. It's also great to organise pages and files and placing in links.
- Text edits
- page and file organization
- Digital signing doc
- General PDF viewing
- Drag and right click to enter in a link
- If someone were to scan in a word doc, because the computer recognizes it as an image, it would be cool if Acrobat had a smart system that can pick up words from an image
- I think this is already quite seamless, I'm so used to Adobe Acrobat being my default I can't think of anything else to add nor fault it
- Viewing the PDF and minimising/maximising viewing size
- Flicking through though the pages, and holding down the space bar to drag to view
- Prepress printing color check
- It's so easy to use, I can't think of any other program to replace it
- If i find a typo, instead of opening up another program I can just edit within the file
- Viewing it is so easy
It's a seamless experience for the user and it's intuitive. You don't have to go through tab by tab to look for what you want, the toolbar is right up at the top with icons for what Acrobat is known to be used for to make viewing/using/editing much easier. It's more the more technical stuff (prepress) that you go tab-digging.
Privacy is solid, it always sends me reminders and notifications when it crashes and asks me if I would like to send a report.
Do you think Adobe Acrobat delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Acrobat's feature set?
Did Adobe Acrobat live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Acrobat go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Acrobat again?
Very appropriate for sending docs, signing, text docs where someone doesn't have Microsoft Word or any other program. Great for making minor text edits and typos. Very intuitive where you want to drag and highlight somewhere on the page to create a link button. Not appropriate when you send in scanned docs and you need to highlight/make edits, or if you need to replace a picture within the document.