Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Analytics
Adobe Analytics is being used by our organization to track, analyze and report on different marketing programs and site traffic. This tool is primarily used by our e-Commerce and complimentary Marketing Teams. Adobe Analytics addresses the problem of needing a robust tool that can capture all our e-Commerce visitor data into on synced location for reporting and analysis.
- User Experience - I found Adobe Analytics to have a very user friendly interface. It has a relatively low learning curve and it is very easy to dive right in and begin to analyze data.
- Reports - Very robust reporting features. Allows for easy saving of custom reports and is easy to schedule reports as well.
- I would like to see more compacted / easy to understand reporting. The report navigation has a lot of levels to it, making it difficult sometimes to find what you're looking for.
- It would be nice to have a slightly more robust learning feature.
- Increased employee efficiency
- Much easier to tie into different tools to automated things like cross-sells, automated emails, etc.
I'd say overall Adobe Analytics is a much more powerful tool that offers great custom integration with other marketing tools.
Overall I'm very satisfied with the tool. It is quite power and allows for great in-depth data analysis. I use this tool mostly for building out all of my custom reports.
This tool is well suited for a larger scale e-Commerce business. Ask about how you can track all your marketing efforts. Also ask a lot about how the site tagging works, as that can be a bit tough to set up and can have an effect on the benefit of the tool if not done correctly.