Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Connect
Several departments across our firm use [Adobe Connect]. The one i can speak most on is the Learning and Development team. We use to to host all of our weekly classes that we present across the firm. For us it addresses the need to be able to host classes via the web.
- Can host a large number of attendees
- Share files, chat, share web links
- Share your screen and show content
- Interact with users
- i wish there was a raise hand, and other interactive features like you see in web ex
- i wish that it would integrate with InterCall easier or have built in ability for the audio
- i wish that it would have a better attendance tracking
i have in the past used webex, zoom, skpe, teams. For what I need it for, [Adobe Connect] works well. Webex, Skype, teams are nice in the sense the audio is built in, however [Adobe Connect] offers more in the way of file sharing, link sharing, chats, polling and those are the types of things I need.
Do you think Adobe Connect delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Connect's feature set?
Did Adobe Connect live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Adobe Connect go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Connect again?
I think overall it is very easy to use. The biggest struggle I have is the audio feature. It doesn't integrate well with our conferencing system intercall. Thus every time I host a class my users have to dial into a separate number and its frustrating to them and to me.
I have never had to use the support. This is NA for me. I cannot give a statement on something I have never had to use.