Adobe Premiere Prohttps://www.trustradius.com/video-editingAdobe Premiere ProUnspecified9.11411012018-11-14T22:58:13.086Z
November 14, 2018
Adobe Premiere Pro
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro is being used in my digital animation class as a post compositing tool. Students create animations and export them as movie files. They are then placed in Premiere where sound/music, title, etc. are added. I also use Adobe Premiere Pro to create the annual Animation Show for our school division.
- Interface is user friendly and Adobe provides a variety of helpful resources for anyone who wishes to learn the program.
- A variety of export formats are provided.
- Adobe Premiere Pro, along with other Adobe products, allows you to collaborate and work with others on projects.
- Ability to customize the interface according to your needs and purpose.
- Honestly, I personally have little to no difficulties with working in Adobe Premiere Pro. Like I've mentioned before the interface is pretty straightforward and the tools are grouped in windows that are customizable. What I do hope is that Adobe will continue to provide free learning videos to all.
- Subscription....It can be pretty pricey. As an educator, I'm lucky that my school division provided this tool for my students and I. However, there are a lot of school divisions that may not be able to afford this. I wish Adobe would consider a free license to all educators and students; like Autodesk Maya. This will enable my students to continue to work on their projects at home.
- Students are getting a taste of digital tools that are appropriate for 21st century learning.
- Adobe Premiere Pro provides everything I need to meet the objectives of my curriculum.
I used Final Cut Pro X many years ago. It wasn't as user friendly from what I can remember. Before Adobe Premiere Pro I was using iMovie and Quicktime Pro to edit my videos. Although they were sufficient for what I needed, Adobe Premiere Pro allows for more creativity with the vast array of visual effects, text effects, etc.