Adobe Sign helps keep you sane!
March 19, 2021
Adobe Sign helps keep you sane!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Sign
Adobe Sign is used by our company to sign contracts and important documents. It is used for all of our North America offices and for some of our offices in Europe and Asia. We rely on it daily as it is the final step in our contract review process. Since implementing Adobe Sign, we have increased the amount of signed contracts tenfold.
- Ease of use in getting documents signed; very user friendly.
- The ability to send documents to more than one signatory at a time and that they can be signed in the order you enter the signatories.
- The fact that our clients can easily sign from wherever they are and also get copies of the documents they've just signed.
- Easier management of documents that have already been signed.
- The ability to delete drafts instead of just hiding them.
- The ability to see more than 30 days' of documents awaiting signature.
- This has helped us get more contracts signed and on our books.
- We have been able to get sensitive documents signed by executives during the Covid pandemic that would otherwise have taken a long time due to delays.
- This has freed up time for our contracts team in getting documents finalized.
There have been a few times I have had to call support. One of the main ones was in managing the way we are able to search for previous documents. The support team not only responded quickly, but helped us to adjust our landing page so we can now search much more easily for previously signed documents. I also appreciate the fact that they will send out emails right away if Adobe Sign itself is experiencing any issues and again when those issues are resolved.
Adobe Sign is extremely user friendly. It was easy to learn the application and has also been easy to keep up with any changes. We have also never had an issue with a client signing and they have remarked on how easy it is to sign from wherever they are.
All of our work is done by contract - either client contracts or with consultants. We use Adobe Sign as the last step of our contract review process. Once the contract is complete, we add our company signature through Adobe Sign and then send to the client. This has increased our ability to get contracts signed and has helped our bottom line. Also, we have been able to get sensitive company documents signed by our executives during the Covid pandemic without delay.
Do you think Adobe Acrobat Sign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Acrobat Sign's feature set?
Did Adobe Acrobat Sign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Acrobat Sign go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Acrobat Sign again?
We sometimes received DocuSign documents from clients for signature. I've found that, while DocuSign is similar to Adobe Sign, it does not seem as user friendly or as intuitive as Adobe Sign. We selected Adobe Sign due to its value and ease of use. We have other products from the Adobe line as well (such as Acrobat and Professional) and were always impressed with their functionality.
I believe Adobe Sign would be useful for almost any company that has to get documents signed on a regular basis. Our company is mid-sized and we use Adobe Sign on a daily basis to help keep our contract process in order. If you had a smaller company that does not have a regular need for digital signatures, it might be better to look at a different solution.