Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Sign
Adobe Sign is being used by our company to integrate into our SalesForce sales contracts. It is mainly used by the sales side of the company. Adobe Sign allows for global signatures and the ability to approve contracts or delegate approvals/signatures.
- Approval Set Up. Whether the approvals are needed in Salesforce or independently, Adobe Sign allows to set up approvals.
- Manual placement of signatures and form fields
- Delegation of signature if authorized signer is out of office.
- Replacing a contract with a correct version without starting from scratch on the approval process. There may be a way, but I am not aware of it. I am thinking in the sense prior to anyone's approval/signature. I've hit send and I realized it was the wrong doc.
- Changing signer to approver without starting over after hitting send.
- In my previous role, I felt the templates were hard to manage and modify, BUT that could be different now.
- Ease of use. I used to have to run all over my building to get signatures and print paper approvals.
- Electronic paper trail of approvals.
- I wish there were ways to correct simple mistakes after hitting send without starting over.
When you have a lot of people that need to approve a contract before it is signed (i.e. legal, finance, business, and then signer), it is a great tool to document said process.