P. Diddy's HRIS System of Choicehttps://www.trustradius.com/hr-managementADP Workforce NowUnspecified7.66701012014-08-17T15:13:46.590Z
Updated March 06, 2015
P. Diddy's HRIS System of Choice
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
It is used as the primary HRIS system for the entire organization, which is comprised of numerous independent EIN's. The primary issues that it solved was far more robust reporting (both canned as well as ad hoc) as opposed to the legacy system that was in place. In addition, it provided an integrated Time and Attendance system, which was desperately needed to assist in accurate and timely pay to the non-exempt staff.
- All in one HRIS system for small to mid-sized organizations, in a market where the options are relatively limited.
- Quality customer service reps who have a better fundamental understanding of payroll than many other vendors I have worked with.
- Optional Benefits Table, which greatly increases the ease and efficiency of all aspects of benefit administration.
- Several bugs caused by the use of unsupported internet browsers. In general, it seems as though there is a lag between browser upgrades, and seamless navigation on the system.
- 'Lack of attention to detail' implementation issues, which had actual net effects on effected employees requiring adjustments, all directly attributed to ADP Implementation Team. Ex. Double Time hours did not have any wages attached to them for approximately a month after go-live, which after being discovered needed to be corrected.
- A few normal recurring payroll activities take a few more steps, and are a little more confusing than they feel they should be.
- Accurate, integrated Time & Attendance is by far the #1 efficiency for the organization I implemented this system for. They went from paper time sheets to having the ability to have employees enter their time via their smart phone overnight.
- The more robust and date effective reporting allowed us to finally be able to tear into the data and ensure people were being paid correctly.
- The prior system was a Citrix based platform that could only be ran on one computer, whereas Workforce Now is internet based, allowing me to work whenever and however I needed to.
For the organization I was with, Workforce Now was ideal. If you are a smaller company (less than 100 employees) it may actually be more than is necessary to get the job done effectively. If your organization has few non-exempt employees, or does not have tremendous reporting or date effective requirements that need to be tracked it might be more than you need.