User Review: "AgoraPulse is a no-brainer."https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementAgoraPulseUnspecified8.52701012018-11-30T18:56:04.521Z
Overall Satisfaction with AgoraPulse
AgoraPulse is currently used as the primary social media scheduling and monitoring software for all of our marketing needs. It allows our department to have a centralized place to monitor the major social media networks we utilize, as well as coordinate and proof our work amongst the department to ensure accuracy and quality outbound messaging.
- The ability to bulk schedule by RSS feed for Facebook and Twitter.
- The ability to bulk schedule by multiple image import on Instagram.
- Quickly mark all of the incoming messages as completed.
- The ability to bulk import into multiple social media profiles. Currently, you have to bulk import into a specific profile (i.e. Twitter) and then duplicate each individual message for another social media profile. We use quite a bit of news content to fill our social queue and this becomes quite cumbersome.
- There are some bugs with the new "default" scheduling category. On some instances where you duplicate from one profile to another, the default doesn't get applied and the message will not save.
- Could use more robust reporting features. We came over from Sprout Social which FAR blows away AgoraPulse reporting.
5 - The employees who use AgoraPulse are all within the Marketing department and range from coordinator to PR Director.
- The ability to monitor our social media profiles is well worth the $ amount per month. It does not allow you to tie it to individual sales, but allowed us to shave off thousands annually by bringing social management in house through software.
AgoraPulse has an easier scheduling/queue system than Sprout Social. Sprout Social has a better "smart" scheduling system due to its ability to analyze the most popular times of day to post and recommend post times from that. Blows Hootsuite's complicated monitoring system out of the water. I would recommend AgoraPulse over any of the others I have used to date.
It is a great cost-effective social media studio for single individuals and small teams alike. It lacks somewhat in the reporting necessary for larger corporate environments, but this will likely not be missed if a user has never experienced a more robust reporting system. For the price, you cannot beat it.