The best bang for your buckhttps://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementAgorapulseUnspecified8.53421012019-05-01T21:09:35.477Z
Updated May 08, 2019
The best bang for your buck
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Agorapulse
Agorapulse is currently used by our corporate communications team which consists of four members. Two people, including me, are responsible for external communications and use the platform daily. This SMMT allows our 10 social platforms to be consistently monitored and it allows us to see how much content we have scheduled.
- The publishing calendar is phenomenal.
- Allowing multiple admins/users without giving away the platform's passwords.
- The listening features are particularly helpful for customer service.
- When bulk publishing, some characters, like apostrophes, aren't recognized and turn into odd symbols.
- Some reports for individual posts on Facebook and Instagram don't provide accurate numbers and feedback.
2 - The corporate communications director and I use Agorapulse to keep content published on all our platforms, to manage customer service, to measure engagement, reach and mentions. Agora allows us to see how well or how poorly the company's social media is performing.
- The company is able to see what works and what doesn't work on our social platforms. We're able to adjust and evaluate next steps due to the metrics Agorapulse provides.
Agorapulse was a bit hidden within the social media management tool search, but I'm so glad I found it. Its price plans are affordable and fit well within the company's budget. It's truly the best bang for your buck. Agorapulse does everything that the bigger SMMTs do, but it's more user-friendly; it provides 24/7 live help depending on which plan you purchase. The ability to pause the publishing queue is vital; multiple users and admins without providing anyone the social account's passwords; bulk publishing with CSVs—you name it, Agorapulse probably has it.