Overall Satisfaction with Ahrefs Site Explorer
Ahrefs site explorer has been a great tool for me in my link-building efforts. I love the ability to spy on your competitors to see what they are doing and where they are getting links to give you ideas for strategies. We use it in our digital marketing department for a variety of tactics. I use it for backlink analysis, competitor research, and keyword research. We also use the "content explorer" tool to find a variety of industry topics that we can blog about. It addresses a number of business problems, such as giving us that competitive edge over our competitors. It allows us to collect and gather different types of data in order to design an effective SEO and Marketing campaigns. It provides us with the data we need to continue growing our domain ranking and rank higher in the SERPS.
- The Backlink Tool from Ahrefs is great; you can see who your competitors are linking to and how they are receiving those backlinks.
- The site explorer is great to do an overall analysis of your competitors, from checking their domain ranking to keywords they rank for.
- The content explorer is great for finding popular topics in your industry to brainstorm ideas for articles and guest posts.
- Domain ranking changes over time.
- Ads receiving the most traffic.
- More filters for backlink profile.
Do you think Ahrefs delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ahrefs's feature set?
Did Ahrefs live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Ahrefs go as expected?
Would you buy Ahrefs again?