Airttable--great option for not for profits without a huge tech department!https://www.trustradius.com/project-managementAirtableUnspecified8.63011012018-05-04T14:57:58.377Z
May 04, 2018
Airttable--great option for not for profits without a huge tech department!
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Airtable
We are a tiny not-for-profit (2 social workers) obviously without a full tech department to support us. When we decided to upgrade from MS Access, we knew that we needed something simple to use, bug-free, dynamic, able to be used across a variety of devices and platforms and providing all of the necessary data on the people we serve, the organizations we collaborate with, and our own volunteers in a clean, concise, easily navigable, easily editable format. Airtable has proven perfect for all of these needs. And to be able to edit in real time with people viewing the same screen from different locations is an added bonus. The only downside--it is so good we entered so much information that we had to upgrade pretty quickly! But our experience of using it this far leaves us convinced that the added cost will be worth it.
- very intuitive and simple to use
- we are able to formulate it for our needs instead of fitting into someone else's idea of what we need
- usable across multiple platforms and devices--desktops, laptops, iphones.
- editing in real time, and several viewers viewing screens from remote locations
- entering a single record seems to have to be done across several screens. Perhaps just the way we did it, but would be easier if it were all done on one screen
- can't figure out how to "hide" a record once one of the people we are visiting dies. We don't want to delete the record, just hide it from the primary view.
- eventually, it would be great to be able to integrate into Gmail--eg to hit the email address and have that transfer to an email...but perhaps not possible without permission from google...
- makes our work life more efficient and therefore more time to devote to the actual work and less time on record keeping