Overall Satisfaction with Amazon Chime
- Amazon Chime was included in the Vonage Business package we subscribed to. We are still new to this program and still learning its capabilities. The fact that we can jump to and instant video conference, we can have private teleconferences outside of a group conference, we can text or email others outside of the call group while on a conference call and much more.
- (Amazon Chime should not be confused with the banging app chime.com as they are not related in any way. )
- There is nothing complicated about this app. You don't have to search for a logon telephone number or code. You generate that in real-time and invite the participants to the meeting. Once you "invite" a contact, they are in your contact list.
- The speed at which you can set up a teleconference is one of its best features.
- Adding people to the conference call is a breeze.
- Importing a contact list would be a great feature.
- Currently, there has been no ascertainable impact on our overall business objective. It has simplified teleconferencing to a large degree. As we learn to use all of Amazon Chime's features, we will probably realize more a greater ROI.
Amazon Chime has earned a solid 9 - hopefully, once I get more comfortable with this program, my rating will change!
Do you think Amazon Chime delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Amazon Chime's feature set?
Did Amazon Chime live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Amazon Chime go as expected?
Would you buy Amazon Chime again?