Overall Satisfaction with AnyDesk
AnyDesk is fundamental software and has been used for a few years by everyone at my branch. The software is installed on all employee workstations, where IT is responsible for administering the tool. AnyDesk has brought us two great benefits, the first being remote support for the purpose of helping the service desk to resolve issues and employee requests. AnyDesk's second contribution is to make working in the home office more flexible and easier, especially during the pandemic when we needed to access files from the internet network. AnyDesk allowed remote access from anywhere.
- Anydesk has a user-friendly, simple, and intuitive interface
- Easy to set up and use
- Quickly connects to the workstation
- Ensures privacy
- Remote access from anywhere to search for files on PC
- Helps the service desk to install software and devices remotely
- File transfer speed during remote access is somewhat slow
- Some instability issues on Android mobile devices
- AnyDesk has optimized the time to perform some activities.
- AnyDesk made home office and hybrid work more flexible during the peak of the COVID pandemic.
- AnyDesk brought us more financial savings to the branch.
Do you think AnyDesk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with AnyDesk's feature set?
Did AnyDesk live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of AnyDesk go as expected?
Would you buy AnyDesk again?
AnyDesk's software is one of the most stable I've ever used. It is fully translated to our language in Portuguese and is very easy to set up and use on a day-to-day basis. Access is practically instantaneous and has no delay and low latency. For us at IT, we were able to generate very complete and accurate reports, containing access data and detailing the remote activities performed.