Overall Satisfaction with AppsFlyer
We run numerous ads across platforms like TikTok, Snapchat, Facebook & Search Ads. We wanted to track our ad spending and see what campaigns were profitable and what was not profitable. Integrating AppsFlyer has helped us greatly with that. They also sync with other tools we are we using, such as RevenueCat & SearchAds.
- Track installs
- Track ROI
- Track campaigns
- Does not allow custom integration manually for post backs.
- Fetching the reports sometimes takes much longer than expected.
- Keywords report need to be fetched within 30 days.
- Our ROI has increased as we know where to allocate our ad budget.
- OneLink has helped with social media/influencer tracking.
All the integrations were straightforward and very easy to setup.
It was priced well with great support so it was a no brainer for us to go with AppsfFyer. Also, Appsflyer was integrated with everyone we wanted to use where the competition was not. This was the major deciding factor and also the price point is very startup-friendly for indie developers like me.
They've been very startup-friendly in terms of budget and it's exactly what we are looking for. The price points are crystal clear. For an app developer looking to start paid advertising, they definitely need an attribution which is where AppsFlyer comes in handy to integrate with. Viewing the attribution has helped us focus on optimizing our campaign and getting a better ROAS.