I currently use Asana to prioritize my daily tasks and keep track of job orders and submittals. I solely use it but if I continue to see successes, I will share with my team and organization. Asana allows me to create my own CRM system and others can see my changes without having to micromanage.
- You are allowed to create notes for each task and track their changes.
- Allowed to attach documents
- Being able to create multiple projects/workspaces
- The mobile app does not function as well as the PC version.
- Being able to attach documents to the general project versus having to create a "task" and then attaching
- When you duplicate a project, the notes do not carry over.
I read other reviews and was recommended Asana by a friend and have never looked back.