Currently Asana is being used for my personal work organization. I like to use it to keep track of the multiple projects I am working on.
- Customizable - Ability to add project lists, tags and categorize your tasks
- Ability to add dates, notes, and attach documents
- Ability to share project status' with others
- Would love it if it could auto-mate lists by due date instead of organizing by date itself
- Would be great to have the drag and drop feature when adding attachments
- Would be cool if it had a chat function within the interface
- Increased employee efficiency
- Increased ability to have quick status on all projects
- Better way to organize all your projects
I think Asana has a very user friendly interface, not too complicated and is a product that other people can use even when you aren't a PM.
I love being able to have easy access to a tool that I enjoy using and works for me. I have previewed this the Asana app, which is a useful feature for people on the go. But currently I use it most on desktop for quick access to all my projects and their current status.
I think Asana is a great tool to organize projects esp for those that include multiple people to get things done. While its better for multi-person tasks, I also enjoy using it for my personal projects.