Asana is great important tool
July 13, 2022
Asana is great important tool
Self EmployedComputer Software, 1-10 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Asana
The Asana tool has helped us to plan and assist the work teams by helping the team leaders to follow the progress of the work and works to improve the teamwork, which facilitates its organization. Through it, we were able to solve many problems, the most important of which are scheduling tasks and projects, following them up, and archiving them in a way that facilitates communication between members of the same team and between the different teams within the organization.
- Through it, we were able to communicate and cooperate with the rest of the team to complete the work in the required manner and at the appropriate time.
- Available for free on Android and iPhone.
- Asana has a simple and easy user interface
- The service cannot be used if there is no internet connection, I would like to add a service in case the internet is disconnected, this will give more power to the tool.
- The copy and paste function is not working perfectly, please improve it better.
- Simple and easy to use though it offers a lot of great benefits and features.
- The presence of many applications integrated within Asana, allows to perform the task easily, efficiently, and quickly, and the possibility of integrating the service with other services that the organization works on such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
- The ability to view a shared calendar, as the calendar shows the start and end dates of each task and each project.
- Use conversations to tell my team what I want and get notifications in my inbox about projects, tasks, and conversations I'm following.
- Asana is available for free to everyone, with the possibility of obtaining the paid version with some other features of the paid version.
- Difficulty adding large projects with multiple and complex levels of tasks.
- The number of users is limited in the free version. The service cannot be used for groups of less than 5 people.
- The search filter is not a powerful feature, it needs some development and strength because it contains some bugs sometimes.
Since I have tried the two applications and saw their advantages and disadvantages, I see that Asana is much better in terms of dealing with files, ease of use, and the many features and characteristics that it has. Also, I noticed that it does not consume much space on my device like Trello, as Asana is very light on the device and I do not feel any weight.
Do you think Asana delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Asana's feature set?
Did Asana live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Asana go as expected?
Would you buy Asana again?
My experience in Asana is more than two years, and I really enjoyed the experience and working with my teams, as Asana provides effective communication between us and spread the fun, enthusiasm, and achievement in work faster, as I used conversations to inform the team what I want, follow up, comment on the tasks and inform them that the work is finished.