Modern backup for small and large environments
Overall Satisfaction with Asigra
We chose Asigra to provide cloud backup service to our Managed Services clients. Structured also uses it as our primary backup solution. It is agent-less, fully licensed, and can meet the DR needs of any company size.
- Offsite backups with compression and deduplication for maximum size savings
- Onsite backups for lower value data
- Offsite archive of old backup data to lower tiered storage and cost
- Centralized management web interface for simple operation oversight
- Offsite, On-premise, or hybrid deployment
- Replication feature for back end site redundancy
- Very secure product, loses minor flexibility
- Compression and deduplication decreases required back end storage
- Self service restores reduce helpdesk calls
- Various deployment options to meet RPO/RTO for any budget
10 - Managed Services helpdesk that provides support to 50 clients, many of whom use Asigra as an on premise, cloud, or hybrid backup solution. Regular auditing helps show growth, backup errors, trends, backup and restore activities to management to show value and return on investment. Self service of Asigra lets users restore their files without having to open a helpdesk case.
10 - Knowledge of backup activities and methodologies, familiarity with backup software and native APIs/tools used by common applications to protect live data.
- Offsite backup and recovery
- Application protection
- Maximum compression and deduplication to reduce storage usage
- Backup and restore of non-Windows platform data
- Self service of other MSPs accessing our infrastructure
- Use object store as compatible S3 target for archive backup data
- Package tiers with automatic archiving of backup data
- Replication to multiple geographical data centers
- Remote VDR for hot spares of virtual machines