Overall Satisfaction with Bacula Enterprise
Bacula Enterprise is used as a main backup tool for the firm, is used to backup virtual machines, file servers, database servers and so on. Due to the flexibility and power of the Bacula Enterprise, we were able to achieve impressive numbers when compared to another tool in the market.
- Extremely flexible and powerful, giving the operator confidence in what is happening.
- Multi-cloud, multi-environment and multi-OS backups in one tool.
- The BWeb interface could be improved.
- It requires operators to have deep Linux knowledge to operate Bacula Enterprise.
- The firm was able to consolidate 3 or more backup tools using Bacula Enterprise.
- The firm achieved a quantity of backup jobs within a backup window that no other tool had achieved before using the same infrastructure.
Some of the Bacula Enterprise competitors are well fitted for a certain task like Virtual Machines backups or Database backups. Bacula Enterprise, with its flexibility and plugins, was able to achieve the same level of performance of all other tools together, reducing the complexity of the environment and the team's learning curve.
The support is impressive. They are always available and ready to answer any sort of questions. Although Bacula Enterprise requires a good and deep Linux knowledge to be well operated, the support team provided recommendations that were not related to the product but helped the overall performance.
Do you think Bacula Enterprise delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bacula Enterprise's feature set?
Did Bacula Enterprise live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bacula Enterprise go as expected?
Would you buy Bacula Enterprise again?