Can you revel with Badgeville?https://www.trustradius.com/gamificationCallidusCloud SalesMotivate (formerly Badgeville)Unspecified711012013-07-22T20:52:06.188Z
Updated April 14, 2014
Can you revel with Badgeville?
Score 7 out of 101
- Game Mechanics, Reputation Mechanics, Behavior Analytics
- If you are looking for a pure-play gamification solution, Badgeville is a good answer. Badgeville awards badges, points, missions, has several UI features for your website like modules, toast, and croutons.
- Reporting is lacking. It doesn't always keep accurate record of activities, and doesn't provide much value add vs. internal reporting of the same metrics.
- No rewards program, or features other than simply points that might provide more value to the user community you are trying to create.
- I expected to see a strong correlation between gamified actions and driving return visitors, but it wasn't the case.
Evaluation and Selection
Lithium, Gigya, and Badgeville. We picked Badgeville primarily because we only needed a gamification engine, and not full set of community features like Lithium. Gigya also addresses more than we needed as they are focused on the single sign on (SSO) space, and gamification is just a feature for them.