Overall Satisfaction with BigCommerce
We have an online presence and BigCommerce gives us the ability to handle our websites professionally.
- The website templates are great. Any time I need to or just get bored, I can change the template easily and give our stores a new look.
- Customer service is great. Knowledgeable people who answer your questions quickly and don't treat you as if you don't know what you are talking about.
- It has been rare in over three years that our site has been down for any length of time.
- I wish the carousel templates were a little smaller and that I could load more banners than the 5 available now.
- I have so much trouble trying to get rid of the newsletter request at the bottom.
- I wish I could move around some of the items on the pages without having to hire a designer.
- I would like to grow our online presence but people visit the website and leave. Our conversion rate is lower than it should be.
- Easy to access customer lists for email campaigns and such.
We have tried Yahoo, never again, the templates are boring and listing the products is a nightmare. We just tried 3dcart, again listing the products was not easy and it did not have as many good templates. But most of all, I noticed that most sites for the price we pay for BigCommerce only allow you to list 25 products and some as low as 10 products. With BigCommerce, we can list a lot more than that and still pay a low price.
$20,000 to $100,000
I think BigCommerce is well suited for doing online business. There are easy steps to set up the store, load the products, connect to Facebook, and start running the store.