Overall Satisfaction with BigCommerce
We have been using BigCommerce as our shopping cart software for years. It is a flexible platform that is easily integrated with our back-office accounting system to allow easy transfer of data and updating of inventory across our various market places. Integration with Facebook, eBay, Amazon, and Pinterest has helped get our message out to potential customers to increase sales.
- Easy to use and set up.
- Easy integration with various market places and our back-office systems.
- Helpful customer service.
- Reasonable cost.
- Always looking to innovate and stay ahead of the curve.
- Site security.
- Ability to handle large catalog.
- Ability to handle options, and personalization of products.
- I wish it had a little easier way to customize things outside their system. Can't really use HTML to make custom changes. The system works well and is easy to get started, but harder to deal with if you want to customize the look.
- It allows us to run our growing business with a bare minimum of people allowing us to automate and integration much of the workflow.
- It has allowed us to easily sell in various market places increasing over all sales.
$100,000 to $500,000
We have a very large and ever-changing inventory. Much of which can be personalized. The ability to integrate with our back-office systems and automate much of the processes allows us to handle large swings in sales based on the seasonality of our business.
I wish it was a little easier to do some of the customizations, but their system does make it very easy to customize much of the look and feel of things. It will work for the vast majority of those out there. Using the API has allowed us to integrate much of our business and to sell in market places we would have not been able to easily do. It has allowed us to keep staff at a minimum while handling changes in our sales throughout the year.
We have tried several different carts. This has been the most flexible, most secure and most committed to changing and innovating over the years
I think if you are a small business that does not have an in house developer or IT staff this works great. It is very easy to get set up and running without much experience. The templates are pretty flexible. It will allow small businesses to reach many different market places with ease. There are plenty of apps and integrations to interface with most back office systems that add a lot of functionality for those with more demanding needs.