Overall Satisfaction with BigCommerce
Our company uses Big Commerce for selling our trailer parts that we manufacture and parts we have on hand from various industry vendors. This gives us a platform for our Parts and Service department to receive orders via the online presence along with the typical walk-in customers.
- Big Commerce allows us to handle the processing of payments with ease and confidence.
- It gives us the flexibility to adjust items listed on the fly.
- Provides us with the needed platform to sell our trailer parts across the country.
- Shipping options could be expanded
- Provide a preview mode when making updates instead of it being "live" right away
- Add a few more line items to classify an order as a potential fraud attempt
- We have significantly increased our site visitors and market reach
- We have continually seen a progressive increase in number of transactions/sales
- Along with the increase of transactions, there has also been an increase in order value.
We have recently started in to utilizing more of the integration features for the Big Commerce platform for example ShipperHQ. To date this has helped to streamline our shipping processes and options a lot
We used one other platform before moving to Big Commerce. Big Commerce was like a night /day comparison to our previous provider. The change over was a great decision and we have never looked back.
For us Big Commerce has been very functional in the sense that we can expand our distribution area/reach which before we started using was only a 50-60 mile radius of our physical location. For some of our items that we offer, Big Commerce is good for giving us the visibility to the customer that we have that part to offer but not necessarily the selected specs to ensure the customer is getting the version of the part that they need which in turn results in a phone call or chat.