Overall Satisfaction with Birst
We use Birst as a value based SaaS platform for our contact center customers. We have more than 100 customers with 130 users on our Birst appliance.
They get a BI platform where they can enhance the value of the Miralix contact center solution.
Birst covers, among other things,
- Queue performance
- Workload per hour / quarter-hour
- Lost call overview
- Service level rate
- Answer call rate
- Customer wait time overview
- Agent performance
- Work time overview
- Agent behavior
- Department / address / region performance
- IVR performance
- Cost-Benefit Analysis regarding ad-based campaign numbers
- Closed hours analysis
- The multi-tenant capabilities of the product is really great.
- Its relatively easy go get started with the product.
- The support is great.
- The flow of new features and improvements are constant.
- The customer success program is good.
- Its fairly complex for "normal" users to master/use the product (normal being supervisors, IT professionals etc.).
- The administration part of the product could be better, easier to use and manage.
If you need a end-to-end BI product with a lot of features and capability for making custom reports, Birst is great. However your company needs to be of a certain size and there are a lot of other similar products out there that are at least as good. An important note is to try different products, really be clear on that you need and not choose Birst lightly.
Infor Birst Feature Ratings
2 - We have a IT supporter to make sure the appliance server is running and a Birst consultant that makes sure the Birst connectors are running as scheduled.
- Are our customers callcenter performaning at a queue level
- Are our customers callcenter performaning at a agent level
- Get a structural overview at our customers contactcenter
- Birst have enabled our customers to send filter based reports, keeping the number of required reports low
- For our own CRM system
- On iOS and Android
- As embedded web page in our Contactcenter supervisor
- As a dashboard
Yes - A product named Infosuite, it has no multi tended capabilities and was very slow regaring to ETL, disk usages etc.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Like to use
Easy to use
Feel confident using
Requires technical support
Slow to learn
Lots to learn