March 23, 2022
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Bitly
Bitly helps us shorten URLs which can be easily remembered by the target audience to access some of our important landing pages. I have used it to promote webinars, training material, etc to drive more folks to those pages without the need to remember long links/web addresses by replacing them with a Bitly.
- Shortens URL
- Helps in tracking link analytics
- Has a freemium product as well
- Sometimes it takes a while to redirect
- Link customization not possible sometimes on free plan
- Tracking link sources is a challenge
- Helping promote specific landing pages
- Crafting innovative links to share with our webinar speakers
- Analytics to measure and improve performance
Simplicity of the tool is Bitly’s competitive advantage. It is is easy to use, create links and measure and report analytics. Though Hootsuite had other use cases such as social sharing, scheduling, etc. Bitly is great if you have to shorten links or give the links their own branding/personality.
Do you think Bitly delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bitly's feature set?
Did Bitly live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Bitly go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Bitly again?
The easy to understand interface coupled with allowing users to choose the short link text and the ability to get analytics on link performance such as clicks makes Bitly a great tool to have in the marketing stack. The simplicity of the platform js what makes it even more powerful to use and deploy.