My experience with Bitrix24
February 16, 2017
My experience with Bitrix24
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Bitrix24
Bitrix24 is being used as a centralized repository of information about leads, clients, competitors and as an internal social network to promote collaboration and the registration of relevant information among all the areas of the company. It became our main information system since it has a powerful searching tool that makes any consult much easier and faster. We also use the workgroups to segment the information based on areas or levels of the users.
- The searching tool is great. It helps a lot to find registered information previously organized by company or contact.
- The streamline feature is a great way to post information and communicate to all users or just to a part of them. It may include the segmentation based on groups (example: sales information only to salespeople).
- Easy integration with other systems to automate marketing campaigns (example: MailChimp).
- Easy setup on cloud version: register and start to use the software! The free version is good enough if your business is not so big or complex.
- Sometimes the user interface is too complex in a few parts of the system. It would be great to have the chance to simplify some of them (self-configuration).
- The permissions feature is limited. We tried to set up a specific user type (to restrict the access to CRM information) based on his own companies/contacts (something basic to a CRM) but it was not possible.
- The features to manage deals and sales funnel are a bit complex too when compared to other cloud CRM providers. We tried to use this feature for a while but it did not fit to our needs.
- Positive impact: very easy and fast deployment on cloud version. Very low investment to set up and start to use. Chance to test the product before start paying to use it.
- Positive impact: ease of use and intuitive system (no need to train users to perform basic tasks). People started to obtain benefits very quickly.
- Positive impact: free version up to 12 users/low price for additional users and/or other paid packages.
Bitrix24 is more complete in terms of features and suits better as a communication tool to work as an internal social network. It lets you test or use the product for free (not just for a small period of time).This trial is limited to 12 users (enough to get a good perception from a group of people - other products allow only 2 users during a short trial period). Specific and important features are also not included in trial versions of other products. We have chosen Bitrix24 based on all of these differences and because of another two great features: the activity stream and the integrated searching tool.
I believe it suits well for small/medium companies with processes that are not too complex. The product is robust (so many different features) and I believe it is a great option for projects that demand a lot of communication, collaboration, content sharing, etc. Projects that are more oriented to sales management/CRM activities may not be totally supported depending on each process/its complexity/need of integration with other databases or systems. We never used the self-hosted version, only the cloud one.