Overall Satisfaction with BlackLine
I am a Blackline Implementation Partner (RGP). Blackline addresses a variety of our clients issues across the entire platform. If I had to select the most common, it would be the transparency, standardization and efficiency that Blackline offers.
- Blackline Customer service is outstanding. The support desk turn around time is great.
- Blackline Implementation team is well versed in a variety of issues/situations. Very adaptable to most organizations.
- Blackline Product is awesome. It is truly an end to end process software.
- Account Mapping does not allow accounts to be mapping into existing accounts. So basically no account merging.
- Journal entry module does not provide duplicates error for Customers that are using "Out of the Box" ERP systems. Need same capability/functionality as connector.
I haven't used any other products outside of Blackline for Account Recs, Matching, Task, and Journals.
In the 10 years, that I have been a customer or Implementation Partner, I have never had or have I heard a customer have anything negative to say about Blackline support. Blackline has superior Blackline Implementation Partners, like Jerry Murphy, Patrick Fullam and Jamie Palaez. Always going above and beyond to assist in anyway possible. Superb customer service.
Do you think BlackLine delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BlackLine's feature set?
Did BlackLine live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of BlackLine go as expected?
Would you buy BlackLine again?
I would definitely recommend Blackine to my clients. The visibility that Blackline offers across the organization is unbelievable. It allows end to end processes, standardization and flexibility. Blackline streamlines the reconciliation process with auto-certifications, data carry-forward from period to period. Transaction Matching is a life saver, allowing users to spend more time on analysis as opposed to doing mundane manually matching transactions.
140 - The organization represents a mix of business functions from Accounting, Tax, Financial reporting, to Operations teams.
2 - The people/skills that are required to support Blackline in most of my implementation are the companies Super Users with working knowledge of the organizational structure, Accounting policies, and have the ability to assist with change management.
- Matching and streamlining the Inventory process
- Using Task for Employee Onboarding
Evaluating BlackLine and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Prior Experience with the Product
- Vendor Reputation
The single most important factor in most companies decisions is the products functionality, standardization, ease of use and efficiency.
Kept well informed
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Problems left unsolved
Need to explain problems multiple times
Slow Initial Response