Overall Satisfaction with Bloomfire
Bloomfire is used in our company as a resource for all sales employees to see up and coming products we have brought into stock, to highlight any new promotions we are currently running, information our marketing or purchasing teams want to share, or for just reaching out as a salesperson, to all salespeople to ask questions that another salesperson can answer. If you have a problem, Bloomfire can assist with getting you a solution from one of your peers. As it reaches out to all of them via email.
- Quickly reach out to whatever employee segment you want to reach by posting a topic and it will send a notification to everyone in that group with a link to the posting.
- Bloomfire saves all of the previous posts so in your free time you can go to the site, and explore the various range of topics others have posted. The information on there will only be as good as the person posting it, but it will be people within your company and industry posting it. So it will always be helpful.
- Bloomfire is a place to be noticed by your peers. Have a great topic you want to express, my company allows all to post there as long as we keep it professional. So you can share your ideas or experiences in a safe and productive manner. But we do have some fun on there too!
- I think Bloomfire does a great job all around. I can't think of anything specific that hasn't already been addressed over the years.
- Because I'm a sales person and not in marketing I'm not sure. But if it didn't work out for us we would not have been using it for years and years. So I assume the impact has been extremely productive for us.
Do you think Bloomfire delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bloomfire's feature set?
Did Bloomfire live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bloomfire go as expected?
Would you buy Bloomfire again?
Well suited for marketing to get out a promo. Or for purchasing to highlight a new product they brought into stock. But it's not facebook. You don't want to post a pic of your new puppy. It's a professional work environment. We save the fun for the comments below the postings!