BMC Asset Management: Works well if you already have Remedy configuredhttps://www.trustradius.com/it-service-management-itsmBMC Helix ITSM (Remedy)Unspecified7.71471012017-04-04T16:04:31.177Z
April 04, 2017
BMC Asset Management: Works well if you already have Remedy configured
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with BMC Remedy Asset Management
We currently use Asset Management to track user / client hardware, certificates, and contracts.
- Owner / other relationship values for hardware
- Great integration into the CMDB, Discovery, and other CI tools
- Audit log for hardware and configuration changes
- Poor interface, takes multiple clicks to manage simple things, looks like it was designed in late 90s
- CMDB takes years to learn / master, not a great amount of training available online (poor documentation on vendor site)
- Once the module is completely integrated and running full-asset lifecycle, we hope to see a better ROI than what we are at now.
- On the plus side: module did not cost extra to stand up out of the ROD 9 suite.
- Asset module provides easier insight and view into the CMDB and Discovery CIs.