The "Remedy" for your ITIL based solution
Overall Satisfaction with BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite
We currently use it just for our IT for change, incident, work order, problem and asset management. However, we are shortly rolling out MyIT for non-IT users to be onboarded for self service applications.
We are able to use it to tie in with our service vendor for changes and incident management via web and email services.
- Enterprise level configuration and power. Very customizable and adapts very well to changes in our infrastructure.
- Flexible ITIL solution. With the ability to customize rules and configurations, we can make it work well with how we currently implement ITIL in our corporation.
- Self service management. By using Atrium Integrator and Atrium Orchestrator, it can help reduce the amount of workload on the IT Service Desk.
- Custom applications can be made but they require a lot of work to maintain.
- You must take care when adding custom roles to the application. When you install things like Virtual Chat, it has pre-defined role IDs, which if you have inadvertently used, it overwrites your own roles. There is no comprehensive list of used role IDs, so it's "buyer beware" when you use them.
- It has helped to bring all of our IT into alignment and methodologies when it comes to change management.
- With MyIT and Remedy 9, we are finally able to onboard our non-IT users and provide self service options that are not overwhelming in an IT based world.
BMC Helix ITSM (Remedy) Feature Ratings
Using BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite
- Problem solving
- Creative thinking
- Logical decision making steps
- Change Request management
- Incident management
- Day to day Work Order management
- Auto created tickets from Incident Health checks
- Automated Change Requests for database reloads
- Self service automation
BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite Support
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response