August 11, 2017
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Booker
We are using Booker as a POS platform, and also for booking which clients can access remotely.
- Up to the minute analysis of sales. Graphics on dashboard.
- Access books from anywhere.
- Integration of booking platforms.
- Having multiple salons, somehow seeing clients' history from another location easier than having to open the other location's data
- Perhaps link telephone calls to Booker so software can recognize the client and open their profile. I know this is a long shot but ....
- Marketing tools tha integrate to the software
- Great reports that allows me to focus on sales and returns.
- Essentially a great tool for best customer service.
- Very good inventory analysis and reports.
Definitely stacks up better than Virtual. Not sure about the other two as we have only seen them superficially.