Overall Satisfaction with Brightpearl
I have limited insight regaring implementation but I do know that there has been a number of problems with integration with Ebay.
Excellent! Very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly team. Any issues have been answered in a timely and efficient manner. Any areas of advice that have needed clarification, have been done so. I highly recommend the Brightpearl support team.
Brightpearl is used to manage stock, raise invoices, raise purchase orders, raise purchase credits, raise customer credits, pay suppliers and is used as a database for customers and suppliers. Brightpearl is used by all members of staff across the organisation. Brightpearl addresses the issue of effectively and accurately managing stock levels as well as providing an effective platform to manage customer data.
- Brightpearl is particularly good at managing our customer database. It's easy to access relevant data.
- Brightpearl has a user friendly interface which links well with many popular marketplaces, including Ebay and Amazon.
- Brightpearl provides quick access to product stock levels and has an intelligent search facility.
- Brightpearl lacks aesthetically compared to some other similar software products.
- Brightpearl doesn't integrate with Ebay particularly well.
- If the support was accessible via the Brightpearl user interface, rather than a separate website, that would be helpful.