October 06, 2016
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Brightpearl
There was a lot of information to take in and it was explained incredibly well. The only issue would be that after using the system for a few weeks a few problems arose but we were not able to make contact via phone. It had to be done via email which is not always the best way to explain something. If you want phone support this is an additional cost.
It's great, but not being able to speak over the phone is sometimes a problem. Rresponses are quick and they are very helpful, though.
Brightpearl is used across the company to control stock, manage orders, contact customers, invoice, raise POs and for accounts. It allows us to allocate stock to customers, know when to order more and be able to do this quickly and efficiently. It also helps with customer relations as we can now see when each customer has been contacted and what was said.
- Stock management
- Order processing
- Building customer relations
- Give an up to date view of the company accounts
- Multi-currency bank accounts is currently an additional cost, I believe this should be included in the price.
- It has a limited number of sales platforms which it can import automatically unlike many other stock systems. This is problematic and would be hugely beneficial to have platforms such as Not on the High Street and Etsy integrated.
- The cost and initial set up fees for a small company are high.
- Saves time and money on stock taking
- Reduced accountancy fees due to turning POs into invoices with a hit of a button
- Easy order processing which deducts from stock
Kashflow, this is great for simple accountancy but not for anything which involves stock.