October 18, 2016
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Brightpearl
I was not involved, I think there are things to be improved upon but not sure if it was the way it was set up or BrightPearl.
There have been a couple of the staff that I've talked to over the phone that have been SUPER helpful and efficient. The ticketing staff is usually hit or miss, mostly miss. It takes a while to get an answer or a helpful response.
It is used for all of our sales channels to manage inventory, sales, and customer service. We have it integrated with Shopify, Amazon, eBay, and ShipStation.
- Allows our team to place orders directly into the system.
- Managing bundle inventory and building them easily. I would like to see how many bundles are available based on the products within it. Also, if I were to look at a specific product, see if it is part of a bundle so if we are going out of stock or discontinue I can replace it.
- Bulk updating details for products - specifically pricing and dimensions/weight
- Integrating better with Shopify, some of the functionality gets lost with updates and it takes a while for an update
- It takes a while to get support tickets taken care of. I usually get no response or a response that isn't helpful or informative.
- Updating variants easily for products.
- I would say more positive? I only say that because we can integrate with different channels and have more opportunity to sell in different places.