Overall Satisfaction with Bugzilla
Bugzilla is used for the product and development team of the organization. The tool is mainly used for defect tracking, maintaining and documentation of issues from the users point of view.
- Open source tool. No license required. Easy to install and use for new users.
- Great tool for defect tracking and managing defects. Well organized and very user friendly.
- Well manageable and reports of defect are exportable.
- Great for managing multi-project level defect tracking.
- Improvement required for reporting and filtering area.
- Improvement required in customizing dashboard according to users preference.
- Improvement required for project level documentations.
- Bugzilla was helpful for defect tracking and managing the entire the project and organization.
- Bugzilla was not helpful for more advanced features like linking defects when a specific requirement fails to complete.