Overall Satisfaction with Bullhorn CRM
- Organization - The layout of the Bullhorn interface is simple. This makes training new users easy and makes working in bullhorn stress-free.
- Detail - Bullhorn allows us to enter and retrieve a great amount of detail within records. This allows for accurate reporting and follow-up.
- Customization - Bullhorn is very customizable. We can easily add components and fields to the interface within each function of the CRM.
- User Interface - Though highly customizable, the windows and popups can be quirky. The sizes of windows, for example, can sometimes be too small for the data contained and require a great deal of scrolling to navigate through.
- Email Capability - Bullhorn would be better with a full-service email suite which included all of the functions of MS Outlook for example.
- Data speed - We all want to work faster. Bullhorn can sometimes be a bit sluggish with the transmission of data.
- We have realized a clear, positive benefit from Bullhorn's ability to integrate with other software. We have our background check vendor integrated within our CRM platform and by doing so have saved a great deal of time and money as a result.
Bullhorn is well-suited for the onboarding of new employees. I am able to enter and store detailed contact information and sensitive personal data about each candidate. I can make notes and store new hire documents related to the onboarding process.
Bullhorn is also well-suited for specific data retrieval. I run monthly reports to extract current employee detail in order to determine eligibility for employee benefits. By keying in a few date parameters, I'm able to see an accurate list of eligible employees.