Overall Satisfaction with Canto
Canto has been a good addition to our Marketing Production team resources and has helped us with process development and organization. Currently, it is only being utilized within the marketing team but we consistently use the branding tools and portals to help us share files with other organizational groups.
- Folder structure is easy to develop and use.
- Search capabilities make it easy to find files.
- Sharing internally and externally is easy given different sharing options.
- Versioning makes it easy to save versions without having to create new files each time.
- Adobe Integration is slightly lacking. Designers have to download packaged files in order to gain access to all the links. Canto connector does not function as well as would be expected.
- Positive impact on production capabilities.
We have not required much support beyond initial setup but are often invited to webinars or additional learning opportunities.
Do you think Canto delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canto's feature set?
Did Canto live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Canto go as expected?
Would you buy Canto again?
For an organization that is constantly making file updates and has a large number of files to store with a semi-complicated file structure Canto is a good solution. Probably not as helpful if you are looking for just an asset manager to store files.