Overall Satisfaction with Canto
At our institution, we have 18 different campuses that are supported by a statewide team. Our marketing team uses Canto to share assets created both by the statewide team with the 18 campuses, vendors, media, and others. Since implementing Canto, it has greatly streamlined file sharing and collaboration throughout the campuses. During the Covid-19, it was a lifesaver when it came to quickly sharing a large number of files in a very short amount of time allowing our campuses to keep students and visitors updated at a moments notice.
- Very receptive to feedback
- Highly customizable
- Strong brand templating software
- Easy to mange users at all levels
- Initial training was not the best
- Smart tagging is pretty poor
- Canto has allowed our team to save hundreds of work hours recreating pieces or making changes to previous pieces for another client. Our clients can now easily find previously made pieces from others within clients our college, download them, and make quick edits on their own.
- We have been able to introduce new workflows due to the implementation of Canto throughout our statewide campus system. Clients are able to provide links to projects directly in Canto which allows our design team to find and edit pieces in a very short time frame.
- The overall usability and flexibility of Canto has allowed the college to more quickly and easily share files both internally and externally. This has allowed up to save time and money with everything being streamlined in Canto.
Canto's customer service and the ability to adapt to our needs is one thing that sticks out over some of the competition. Many of the other platforms that were comparable to Canto's robust feature list and ease of usability were much expensive. Canto is continuously adding new features that make life easier and more efficient for our team.
Our account manager and the Canto IT team are usually very responsive and open to our suggestions. We have yet to have an issue that the team at Canto has been unable to solve or are in the process of solving. They have also begun hosting virtual events with clients in similar industries which allows us to share best practices with each other.
Canto has been very easy for both the admins on our team and the statewide team of over 50 people to learn and use. The search and sorting feature is very robust and allows users to find the files they need quickly. You do have to put in the work on your end when it comes to inserting keywords, tags, and custom fields if you want the system to work as well as it should.
Do you think Canto delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canto's feature set?
Did Canto live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Canto go as expected?
Would you buy Canto again?
Canto is very well suited for large organizations that need to share many types of files quickly and efficiently. The software still feels newer in some aspects but they are doing a great job of listening to feedback and adding features often. I would say it is a great asset manager for the price.