Overall Satisfaction with Canto
We use it across the marketing department to organize all our marketing materials. Canto helps us keep our materials accessible and neatly organized by using keywords and other metadata. This type of organization makes it easy to categorize materials so they are easy to find by any of our users in the future.
- Extremely customizable to the needs of our team.
- Keyword search for managing materials.
- Responsive interface.
- Video annotations to a specific time would be helpful.
- Being able to export parts of a video instead of all of it.
- Better AI to recognize content in images and categorize it automatically.
- Being able to have all of our materials in one place.
- Being able to set access restrictions per file.
- Learning curve is low.
Canto is super customizable with all our digital assets. Just being able to customize the metadata and add searchable keywords sets it apart from the competition. Being able to add our own searchable fields and customize the interface to the needs of our team is a big plus for us here.
Support is there when you need it and they are always listening to new suggestions and new implementations. Their team is friendly and helps you customize the software until you are happy with the results. I feel my data is safe with them and feel at ease knowing if have any issues they will be there to help.
Do you think Canto delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canto's feature set?
Did Canto live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Canto go as expected?
Would you buy Canto again?
Great to organize content but it is a tedious task. One can move a whole library with folder structures and Canto will keep everything organized the same way, When creating links to send to others, it takes a lot of clicks and could be improved so it only takes 2 clicks max.