Overall Satisfaction with Canva
All of our marketing team uses Canva and it's become an essential part of our business. For all marketing materials, newsletters, social media posts, conference handouts, even images used in our landing pages, all rely heavily on Canva. Recently, we've tried to make our newsletters stand out by adding moving elements to the images. Canva's pre-built designs have made this so simple and effective.
- A huge library of pre-built designs to inspire and guide users so you don't to have a degree in design
- Easy editing tools and intuitive layout help (one click centering & alignment)
- Great photo editing tools such as background remover and color corrector
- Team-sharing, so multiple users can collaborate on projects
- I found the team feature to be difficult to organize. I think it would be great to have folders for specific campaigns
- The ordering feature is great, but there's been instances where the wrong Credit card was used. Can you update the checkout process to allow other payment options instead of the one on file? Also, the prices are pretty expensive compared to other printing services. It's more affordable to download the designs and get them printed elsewhere.
- Only positive, we don't spend money on expensive designers or outsourcing our design work. And we found that we've increased overall conversions with really great designs.
Canva is more intuitive and easier to use than Adobe PhotoShop or Illustrator. I'm not a designer, I work in Marketing so when I needed creatives made I had to outsource to our design team and try to fit my project on their calendar. I tried to learn other programs myself but you have to take courses in order to understand how to use all of their tools. Plus you have to come up with the design from scratch. I figured out how to use Canva on day one and still find spectacular designs in their library.
Do you think Canva delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canva's feature set?
Did Canva live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Canva go as expected?
Would you buy Canva again?
If you plan on doing any type of designing or using any imagery, Canva is a must-fave! Even in your personal life, I've used Canva to design resumes for my friends, party invitations, and cute Instagram stories. For work, it allows me to make my own material without putting in a request with our design team and waiting weeks for a small newsletter banner. The power is in my hands and I'm able to work smarter, not harder.