Canva for the win!
April 14, 2021
Canva for the win!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Canva
Canva is used across the board for everything, and that's the beauty of it. It can be used for email marketing, creating menus, creating social media posts. Literally, anything that needs graphics or images, this is your one stop shop for everything. It has it's own graphics, fonts, colors, you can add your logo, create your brand colors, save brand fonts, so it makes branding your content even easier. There are so many templates to choose from and saves us time when putting together social media ads or posting to our website.
- Great and easy to use templates for everything!
- Beautiful illustrations to use for free (with paid subscription)
- Group collaboration on projects. Easily save and send for comments from the team
- Branding kit so you never have to search for fonts or colors, they're always right there
- I'd like to be able to resize a project more easily, or have the ability to use instagram sizes that are outside the usual square post
- I have only had it happen once, but it did crash on me once, which was upsetting.
- it does everything I need it to, so its hard to find a third area for improvement. They're constantly updating.
- Ability to collaborate in real time
- Ease of use- templates, graphics, fonts, you name it, they have it
- Download and go. The download options are numerous, and you can also download with transparent background (for logos) you can design anything on this.
- It's allowed us to create stickers for our house made sauces so we can sell them in house. Using a service would have costed us hundreds of dollars, but now we can print them as we need them
- We have used it in our email marketing campaigns and it seems to have helped boosting our sales.
- For $15 a month we've saved thousands of dollars in design fees that would normally be spent on marketing and advertising.
I prefer to design in Canva and upload into Mailchimp because it's easier and there are a ton more options. Mailchimp isn't the exact same as Canva, but it does provide some graphic design for emails. However, I've found that using Canva to design the emails it comes out much more polished and on-brand.
Do you think Canva delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canva's feature set?
Did Canva live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Canva go as expected?
Would you buy Canva again?
Any situation where you need to create any kind of media, Canva is great for. I think it excels in building out items for a website, marketing email or social media posts. It is great for teams that work on design elements together because one person can trade-off to another mid-project and it updates that fast.