Overall Satisfaction with Captora
We've been using Captora on the SEO side for more than two years. We have several hundred long-tail keyword pages and a handful of them are driving a significant amount of inbound traffic. Using Salesforce/LeanData reports, we've been able to credit Captora landing pages with "first touch" on more than 12 opportunities in 2 years, including at least one closed-won opportunity.
- Captora's support is great. We have quarterly review meetings with the Captora team and they push us to do more with the platform.
- The UX has been improved greatly since we started using it.
- We are ranking high on a number of keywords I wouldn't have expected, and Captora allows us to experiment with new keyword groups without touching our main site.
- Would be great to get integrated reports to show how our pages are performing, end-to-end, across all funnel areas.
- Some of our pages are not pretty, which is mostly on us. Would be great if Captora has some kind of page effectiveness score to help us improve our high traffic pages.
- More than $1M in pipeline created in 2 years.
- More than 300 new names captured in 2 years.
- At least 1 closed-won opportunity in 2 years.
1 - Must understand your own products and should be able to write/edit/proof landing pages.
- Testing new keyword groups
- Pulling in long-tail keywords that we don't want to put on our website
- A/B testing