Overall Satisfaction with CareerBuilder.com
We used CareerBuilder to try and source a large number of candidates for positions throughout the USA. The goal of using it was to increase our application flow and try to find employees willing to work in the office. However, we did not meet either of those goals by using CareerBuilder.com and as a result, stopped using them.
- System is easy to use
- You can reach candidates across the USA.
- We did not see a large amount of applications in comparison to Indeed.
- The applications did not turn in to actual employees. We were more often than not ghosted by the candidates, even though the team followed up with them in a timely manner.
- There was not a good ROI for the investment we spent with CareerBuilder. It cost us money that did not turn in to employees.
- We spent labor hours trying to get candidates who were ghosting us. So it ended up being a waste of time and manpower as well.
CareerBuilder did not meet our needs because of this we stopped using them. We have found Indeed to be the best hiring platform out there, and we have looked at ALL OF THEM. We spent money that did not turn in to new hires, so it was a waste. It appeared like CareerBuilder does not have new or current employees looking for work. So the leads turned out to be junk.
Do you think CareerBuilder.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CareerBuilder.com's feature set?
Did CareerBuilder.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of CareerBuilder.com go as expected?
Would you buy CareerBuilder.com again?
We did not get a large number of candidates. Indeed.com outperformed career builders in every category. CareerBuilder also increases our cost per hire because it did not translate to actually new hires. We spent money on leads that didn't turn in to employees even though my team followed up in a timely manner.