Overall Satisfaction with Celonis
We use Celonis in our HR HCM system and the underlying Hire-to-Retire process as well as the Ticketing-Process (ServiceNow). We are mainly looking at Data Quality, Standardization, and Efficiency. We are trying to bring transparency to the respective processes (i.e. measurable) and the problems in the processing that comes with for example missing Data / Data Quality (Rework, Issues) or the timeliness of certain activities (For example overpaying of employees when data is processed too late). Using the Action Engine, we are trying to reach 100% Data Quality Issues and prevent overpayments by screening the system on a daily basis and bringing the issues up to the business automatically.
- Process Transparency (Measurability)
- Automatization of known Issues (Action Flows / Action Engine)
- Easy Use / Adaptibility
- Performance: While most of the time the performance is great, there are still days where the performance is too low for too long periods of time.
- Still some minor, inexplicable errors with no pattern (i.e. Data Load gets stuck for 2 days)
- Client Centricity (They are working on that with their new structure of Consultants, though)
- Savings with a ROI of up to 500% identified in the first year
- We will reach a 100% Data Quality for Celonis-approached Data Quality Issues by mid of next year
- Great support for number-based decisions on what initiative to prioritize - Automated Data Quality Issues Reduction
Do you think Celonis delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Celonis's feature set?
Did Celonis live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Celonis go as expected?
Would you buy Celonis again?
The most benefits will come for companies that have no other Analysis tools on the underlying process/systems, yet, the quick adaptation of Celonis will bring a huge effect to the process transparency and possibilities of analysis. For already very sophisticated customers with lots of Process Analysis & Power BI Tools already in place, there can still be great benefits (i.e. E2E-Process, Action Flows) but a big part of the possibilities will already be accounted for by the other tools and tool-overlaps are not avoidable. This should be evaluated before buying Celonis with a very concrete plan of action [on] what to do with Celonis.